We have around 150 aircraft operated by five tour operator airlines, flying around 13 million customers per annum. These TUI airlines have been run separately until just recently. We are now future-proofing that structure with an integrated model. Together, our airlines would rank as the seventh largest airline operation in Europe with many essential colleagues of different functions involved to run our business successfully.
Working as a cabin crew member means that you have a dynamic job of an international nature. Together with your colleagues, you will make sure that TUI passengers have a pleasant flight to the different holiday destinations.
– welcoming passengers on board and offering food and drinks.
– being faced with changing working hours and safety procedures.
– solving problems quickly and adequately.
ENGINEERING & MAINTENANCE
We rely on our airline and our flying staff to bring passengers to their holiday destination in a safe and pleasant manner. The fleet of TUI fly includes
– several Boeing 787 Dreamliner, Boeing 767-300 and Boeing 737-800.
– used for both short and long distances.
– used in and outside Europe.
Laura Cole, Flight Attendant
“It’s really brilliant being part of somebody’s holiday experience. You want to make it as enjoyable as possible. To make them smile on our flights.”
Lucy Miller, Pilot
“I really love my job. Bringing families to holiday destinations all over the world, seeing them smile and then bringing them back home safe and sound.”