Business & Data Analyst
Luton, United Kingdom
Purchasing & Finance
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Within TUI Group, TUI Airline regroups all airline activities across UK, Nordics, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Morocco, France, and the Dutch Antilles.
The objective of the Supplier Management & Procurement (SM&P) department is to deliver best value and cost savings in all aviation contracts. As Business & Process Analyst you manage and develop all operational business and procurement data and activities within SM&P, to allow for data-driven procurement & supplier management. You challenge suppliers, as well as the business with innovative improvements, and develop and leverage an excellent network, cooperate with internal and external stakeholders. You will stay current on business developments.
This role can be based out of Luton, Stockholm, Zaventem, Rijswijk or Hannover
Applications will close 12th December
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop and manage a reliable, structured, effective and knowledgeable competence centre within SM&P for all related operational business and procurement data and activities/analysis
- Working with SM&P colleagues, you will support a procurement project by providing requested data, or setup a project to obtain requested data, if it is not yet centrally available. Joining procurement specialists or managers on selected visits/meetings with suppliers or stakeholders to discuss specific performance KPI’s and provide guidance on definition
- Ppoint of contact for SM&P team member to support, advice and recommend them with the management of insurance claims. You will need to manage stakeholders (such as SM&P, the TUI Airlines, TUI Group Insurance team, Suppliers and TUI insurance broker, finance, legal, etc) as well as regularly review the claim process, provide training on this process, improve efficiency and make sure you maintain an overview of claims, status, etc. across all TUI Airlines.
- Through (self) auditing you will work with the SM&P team members to evaluate working in accordance with SM&P processes and procedures and TUI Group policies
- Take ownership of economic databases, reporting and presentations including validation, coordination and presentation of saving reports of all procurement activities/projects and ensure consistency in reporting across different areas of responsibility
- Have at least a bachelor degree, preferably master’s degree in business management, economics, statistics, aviation or computer and information science
- Be business/commercially oriented and have a business/IT hybrid profile
- Have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is desired but not essential
- Have strong numeric, analytical and problem-solving skills with eye for detail, at same time maintaining an overview
- Have good PC skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, knowledge of Oracle and SQL is desired but not essential
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.