Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Analyst (Solution Architect) - TRIPS for TFM Suite Seat Only (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
The TFM-Suite is the central flight marketplace within TUI Group providing all own airline and 3rd party flights including ancillaries for own and secondary distribution in B2C and B2B on a single platform. For this environment we are looking for a Business Analyst (Solution Architect) (m/f/d) that will be responsible for delivering the flight sourcing solutions for the future reservation and sales system of TUI GROUP.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Represent the TFM-Suite within TRIPS
- Collect and elaborate requirements affecting TFM-Suite from the TRIPS program
- Understand, develop and define group wide flight solutions together with the product owner
- Close collaboration with the other TFM-Suite teams and the business in an international context
- Report to Flight Sourcing Trips Product Owner, Delivery Lead and Leadership Team
- Create, process and accept user epics, user stories and tasks under consideration of the TFM-Suite IT architecture and interfaces
- Support the product owner in the development and prioritization of user stories under consideration of various group wide influences in an agile environment
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Technical degree, business studies degree or comparable IT expertise and long-term international experience acquired on-the-job
- Several years of experience in working with in an international context
- Good capability of understanding complex system architectures
- A general understanding of flight products and processes is desired but not mandatory
- Pronounced/high-level quality awareness, focussing on end-to-end feasibility
- Highly analytical mind and the ability to work conceptually
- Ability to work autonomously, independently and conscientiously, and take on responsibility
- High-level customer and service orientation combined with communication skills and intracultural awareness
- Fluent business English and German
TUI and you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
TUI Group’s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees internationally, across more than 100 countries. The Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with more than 150 aircraft, over 380 hotels, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive. Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA