Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Dependent on Local Contract
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Agile coach to join the newly formed Customer and Marketing domain technology organisation which Looks after all products and systems related to our customers. We are a multi-disciplinary, agile team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery, closely collaborating with our business colleagues, working cloud native, and providing services across the whole of TUI group.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Agile Coach you will be the catalyst for driving and supporting the Agile journey by creating, aligning and promoting the “agile vision” together with the leadership team. You will be working with colleagues within the Domain’s Practice Teams but focusing most of your energy on supporting cross-functional agile teams in multiple markets. You will use your deep knowledge and hands-on experience with a range of agile and lean practices to guide the evolution of the agile mindset on the development of a culture of trust and transparency.
As a passionate Agile-Lean practitioner, and thanks to your excellent facilitation and partnering skills, you will effectively support the implementation of agile ways-of-working and methodologies at all levels of the organisation. In addition, you will advance ‘good-practices’ including scaling approaches to fit best to TUI’s needs. You will be responsible for participating in, organising, and facilitating communities of practice to help cultivate lean and agile thinking. As an experienced practitioner, you regularly conduct and contribute to agile, technology and digital events internally and externally. You are also an active contributor to the global TUI agile community.
As an experienced coach and a skilled teacher, one of the key aspects of the Agile Coach role is to design, implement and conduct agile trainings and workshops. Being a passionate advocate of modern agile practices, you will create, enhance, and expand the “Agile Tool Kit” to align on and collaborate on supporting activities to offer various types of services on a team or domain level. In this role, one of your key responsibilities is consulting, coaching and mentoring. You will work with teams and across domains with stakeholders and leaders to help them adopt the mindset and practices needed to advance the organisation in the Agile evolution. This includes peer-consulting with other Agile Coaches.
In order to accelerate the overall Agile evolution you will be responsible for developing and monitoring metrics to track progress of agile adoption and maturity. You will be supporting the identification, recruitment and the onboarding process of new talent into your team.
Security is part of everyone’s job. At TUI, we practise secure behaviours first in everything we do.
- Deep and practical knowledge of and expertise in agile software delivery practices, passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams
- Experience in driving organisational change at a team, domain, master domain level
- Deep understanding of and hands-on experience with a range of agile frameworks, methods and tools (e.g. Kanban, Scrum, XP, Design Thinking, LeSS, Nexus, Flight Level, OKR) and their application to a varied range of contexts
- Systems thinker, experienced in improving ways of working and introducing new practices in a large organisation and across multiple teams
- Thought-Leader in all things agile, active member of the global agile community
- A true believer of autonomy, empowerment and accountability of teams and pods
- Excellent coaching, facilitation and influencing skills, reflective observer
- Excellent situational and cultural awareness
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
- Proficient English is required
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here