Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Supplier Content Connectivity Manager
Product & Yield
Joining the Offer Team in TUI Musement as Supplier Content Connectivity Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Supplier Content Connectivity strategy to achieve increased supplier self-management and automation, improved collaboration with other areas in Product Content Management through the development of engagement and communication programmes. Optimization of ways of working within the Product Content Function.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Developing and driving supplier content connectivity and support in line with the Supplier Content strategy to ensure supplier self-service wherever desirable ensuring a smooth supplier experience.
- Developing supplier communication and engagement setups, define and drive team setup and ways of working with internal key stakeholders for it and implement it.
- Review supplier on boarding processes and develop and execute suppliers training programmes.
- Lead the supplier communication for initial API connection setups.
- Identify process and system improvement needs in cooperation with Product Content Excellence, IT and Operational Efficiency.
- Redefine ways of working and accountabilities in the Product Content Management area and implement them within the team.
- Team management.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Commercial intellect, strong cost orientation and a forward thinking approach.
- Good understanding of IT connectivity.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and implementation skills, business acumen needed to make decisions, solve problems under tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs/projects in a high-growth company environment and proven record in leading multi-national teams.
- Adept at building relationships and proficient at strong stakeholder management.
- Shows readiness to work agile/collaboratively to achieve.
- Demonstrates brave decision making, being fast when needed and is data lead.
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com