Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Digital & Technology
The Systems Engineers are responsible for coordinating Part M continuous airworthiness maintenance activities to ensure safe, effective and efficient operations of the TUI fly NL aircraft and all its systems within. TUI fly NL subcontracts Part M tasks within the TUI group and the systems engineers coordinate and oversee these subcontracted organisations performing their tasks.
The Systems Engineers also liaise with the contracted part 145 organisations as per agreed contracts and procedures with respect to delays, reliability and defect control including repetitive defects.
About the job
- Monitoring and coordination of Part M subcontracted tasks where applicable;
- Review the draft Aircraft Maintenance Programme provided by subcontracted parties and ensure timely approval of the AMP;
- Request amendment of the Aircraft Maintenance Programme and maintenance tasks when required by reliability issues, occurrences or requirements from operator or maintenance providers;
- Ensure that Maintenance Directives (MD’s), Airworthiness Directives (AD’s) and any other action required to maintain the aircraft(system) in an airworthy condition are performed on-time and properly administered by the subcontracted parties;
- Review assessments on non-mandatory modifications and ensure implementation in concert with TUI fly NL maintenance and modification policy;
- Oversee LSAP creating and implementation;
- Initiate/coordinate the development of required changes to the aircraft in accordance with TUI group policy;
- Ensure the rotables and life limited parts installed in aircraft are properly controlled and administered;
- Review reliability reports, including aircraft / engine / APU health monitoring, and ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary;
- Ensure actions from the reliability analysis, reporting and meeting including if necessary amendment of the AMP;
- Ensure that the condition of the aircraft complies with the contractual maintenance and lease requirements;
- Coordinate/Represent on maintenance and engineering issues within the TUI organisation;
- Recognize difficulties in operation and / or maintenance and ensure adequate technical / engineering support from sub-contracted parties;
- Participate with the subcontracted parties and/or coordinate with manufacturers, subcontractors and suppliers where necessary;
- Liaise with supply chain to assist in obtaining required parts where necessary;
- Monitor the timely rectification of defects and damages iaw the MEL by the contracted Part 145 organisations;
- Review of structural damage evaluation and repairs;
- Ensure availability of the required maintenance data as applicable;
- Distribution of maintenance data;
- Recording of and keep up to date of the internal working procedures in the TPM;
- Initiate and coordinate warranty claims;
- Investigate occurrences and non-compliances, determine root cause, corrective and preventive actions where required;
- Participate in project management such as Entry Into Service and End of Lease of aircraft, Modifications, new Regulations etc;
- On rotation basis take the 24/7 Part M on-call duty.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience);
- You have preferably 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You have good knowledge of standard IT applications (MS Office, …);
- You are professional, proactive, accurate, and understand the consequences of decisions taken and being able to explain and present these decisions;
- You are independent, flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work;
- You have knowledge of the air safety regulations: EASA Implementing Rules, and are able to translate these into workable interface procedures;
- You have basic knowledge of quality systems;
- You are able to work in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams;
- You have experience with aircraft data administration and management systems (e.g. AMOS);
- You have Engineering experience and knowledge of repair and maintenance techniques, use of manuals and regulations;
- Aviation and Engineering are in your DNA.
About our offer
Working in an international team who are working with forward thinking methodologies like Lean and Agile
Become a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Heb je vragen over deze functie?
Telefoon: +32 (0)2 717 82 13
Let op: Wij beantwoorden telefonisch of per mail enkel vragen. Sollicitaties worden alleen via de website in behandeling genomen.