Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Resource Planning Analyst | Remote Working
Joining the Resource & Performance Management Team as a Resource Planning Analyst you will be responsible for producing and maintaining budgetary and operational forecasts and capacity plans to ensure that TUI can delivery excellent service to its Customers.
A key task of this role will be to develop strong relationships with stakeholders around the business in order to be able to fully understand the context behind trends and patterns spotted in the historical data. This relationship building is also key in order to pro-actively communicate the impacts expected from known business initiatives.
This role will be home based, we’ll provide you with the tools, training and tech to be able to work in this way, you’ll need a quiet environment and internet connection. Joining us will not only provide opportunities for you to grow your career, but the benefits of being part of an exciting global team.
Applications close 24th January 2020.
How you will make an impact as a Resource Planning Analyst
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Responsible for producing and developing forecasting models, analysing the information to identify and highlight deviations and improvement opportunities for the business.
- Producing explanatory commentary, insights and recommendations to produce improvement plans.
- Responsible for handling MI-related enquiries from other functions and provide ad-hoc analysis upon request from the wider business.
- Design, implement and drive operational efficiencies to the Contact Centres, whilst ensuring you’re engaged with relevant stakeholders
- Supporting with the development and implementation of the Contact Centre IVR using Avaya tools.
- Develop and maintaining a consistent model, reporting analysis tools and methodologies.
- Supporting the development of KPI’s, performance metrics and target setting processes.
The Swansea site is the Crisis Centre for TUI meaning that when world events occur which impact TUI Customers, Swansea is set up to support this and sometimes may open 24/7 to bring customers home. You will be required to support Swansea in Crisis situations.
What you will bring as a Resource Planning Analyst
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- A skilled Forecasting analyst with excellent analytical skills, with scheduling and forecasting experience
- Proficient user of Microsoft office packages including excel and data manipulation
- Accomplished in IVR design and implementation, with a good understanding of Avaya or similar contact centre telephony platforms
- Organised and detail orientated individual with strong analytical skills able to design/adapt databases
- Create spread sheets and move data between applications
- Ability to effectively interact with and influence all stakeholders including front line operational teams
- Excellent verbal and written skill
Home Working Requirements
- You will have a suitable space that allows you to work comfortably and away from general ‘home’ activities
- You will be required to have a suitable broadband connection that has a download speed of at least 10 Mbps and an upload of at least 3 Mbps
Be prepared to attend occasional onsite meetings/training to the Swansea Contact Centre when required
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third-largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive. Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA