Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Analyst (Solution Architect) - Markets for TFM-Suite (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
Depends on local agreements
The TFM-Suite is the central flight marketplace within TUI Group, providing all own airline and 3rd party flights, including ancillaries for own and secondary distribution in B2C and B2B on a single platform. For this environment, we are looking for a Business Analyst (Solution Architect) (m/f/d) that supports the team Markets to rollout the TFM Suite into all markets and understand their commercial and technological needs.
How you will make an impact – There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Plan and execute group wide rollout activities for the TFM-Suite
- Understanding and implementation of market specifics for flight and ancillary products across different source markets
- Enhance and improve current market solutions for TFM-Suite
- Quality assurance and further development of the TFM Suite components in cooperation with internal and external IT providers
- Elaboration and further development of end2end processes and technical requirements in close collaboration with the business
- Support the product owner in the development and prioritization of user stories under consideration of various group wide influences in an agile environment.
What you will bring – There is more than one way to the perfect fit:
- Technical degree, business studies degree or comparable IT expertise and experience acquired on-the-job
- Several years of experience in international software rollout activities across source markets, preferably within flight and/or ancillary related topics
- Good capability of understanding complex system architectures in an international context
- Deep understanding of flight products and processes is desirable
- Experience in the application of agile methods (e.g. Scrum and Kanban)
- Basic understanding of known web technologies, standards and methods (e.g. AWS, APIgee, SOAP,…)
- Pronounced/high-level quality awareness
- Highly analytical mind and the ability to work conceptually
- Ability to work autonomously, independently and conscientiously and take on responsibility
- High-level customer and service orientation combined with good social and teamwork skills
- Long-term experience (>3 years) in the tourism industry is mandatory
- Fluent Business English
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI AND YOU
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
TUI Group’s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive. Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.