Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Agile Coach (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depending on local agreements
TUI Group IT is searching for an dedicated Agile Coach (m/f/d).
“Web & 3rd Party APIs” is the global team in TUI Group IT who builds and operates all E-Commerce solutions, offering relaxing holidays and great travel products to our customers over many different web sites and portals across Europe. Billions of products have to be available 24/7 in real-time and to be offered in an inspiring way so our customers can find their favourite journeys. We are a multi-disciplinary, agile team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery, closely collaborating with our business colleagues, working cloud native, and providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Spain, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
ABOUT THE JOB
You are a practitioner and an advocate of agile mindset and ways of working? You want to lift agile maturity to the next level and support all our product teams on their agile journey? You love to coach, train, and guide hands-on? Together with colleagues from the Agile Practice Team you will be the catalyst for driving and supporting our agile journey.
- Your focus will be supporting cross-functional agile teams in multiple markets;
- You will guide the evolution of the agile mindset on all levels and the development of a culture of trust and transparency;
- You will effectively support the implementation of agile ways-of-working and methodologies on all levels of the organisation;
- You will play an active part in our communities of practice and help cultivate lean and agile thinking;
- You will also be an active contributor to the global TUI agile community & agile events (in- and externally);
- You will design, implement and conduct agile trainings and workshops;
- You will be responsible for developing and monitoring metrics to track progress of agile adoption and maturity.
- Deep understanding and passion for the agile mindset;
- Extensive practical knowledge and expertise in agile product delivery practices;
- Experience in driving organisational change at various levels;
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with a range of agile frameworks, methods and tools (e.g. Kanban, Scrum, XP, Design Thinking, LeSS, Nexus, Flight Level, OKR) and their application to a varied range of contexts;
- Systems thinker, practitioner and an agile, active member of the global agile community;
- A true believer of autonomy, empowerment and accountability of teams and pods;
- Excellent coaching, facilitation and influencing skills – reflective observer;
- Excellent situational and cultural awareness - open minded and life-long learner;
- Proficient English is required.
We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply – Diversity & Inclusion (tuigroup.com) .
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group;
- Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge;
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Flexible working environment;
- International career and development opportunities.