Talent Acquisition Specialist
Luton, United Kingdom
London, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Dependent on Local Contract
The Group IT business area is at the heart of TUI’s Digital Transformation. As an expert IT Talent Acquisition Specialist you will manage the full end-to-end recruitment process, supporting all UK based Group IT roles; assisting hiring managers by sourcing for, and attracting talented individuals to join our international team, and delivering an outstanding candidate experience throughout all stages of the recruitment process.
You will report to the Head of HR – Group IT and support managers and directors up to C-Level. This will include creating and editing job postings, sourcing candidates and screening applications, as well as managing candidate assessment and offer processes.
You will work closely with a number of HR Business partners, building strong relationships in order to understand their requirements and those of the managers they support. You will assist in the delivery of HR projects with a national and international focus, collaborating with international colleagues as part of a number of working groups to help shape and implement talent acquisition processes and best practices.
You will identify new, innovative methods to achieve our resourcing delivery plans, in a role that will be demanding, challenging and extremely rewarding at the same time.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Utilise market knowledge, networks and recruitment best practices to source and attract high potential talent using a wide range of methods and cost effective channels (including direct sourcing via Linkedin and job boards)
- Close collaboration with hiring managers to generate clear and appealing job descriptions and requirements, authentic and SEO-optimised job postings and suitable candidate profiles.
- Support Managers by attending candidate interviews, reviewing feedback, managing the offer process and any candidate or agency contract negotiations.
- Design and implementation of thorough and fair candidate screening and selection processes.
- Management of offer processes in close collaboration with hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting of KPIs and other relevant resourcing metrics for the purpose of continuous improvement / optimisation
- Establishment of strong relationships with hiring managers, key stakeholders and other internal recruitment teams in order to effectively influence and engage with colleagues.
- Building out long terms resource plans with Directors and Heads of Department and providing input for salary benchmarking.
- Assist in shaping and delivery of an IT HR plan for the business area to ensure that the appropriate HR support is provided, within the overall guidelines of the Group HR plan in the context of the 5-year plan.
- Use your previous experience of the candidate market and recruitment best practice to select the best resourcing tools available for the given vacancy.
- Involvement in Ad-hoc HR Projects; likely topics may include Global Interview Process standardisation, Reward and Benchmark Projects and HR Reporting Projects.
- Supporting the preparation of monthly dashboards in order to manage hiring costs against budget
- Previous experience in recruiting IT/digital positions (in an in-house or agency role) using a wide range of tools such as LinkedIn recruiter, social media channels, market mapping, niche job boards, executive search and CV databases
- Previous experience of working closely with Senior Stakeholders such as Directors and Heads of Department, ideally within a delivery focussed environment.
- Possesses the personal and professional credibility to coach and influence senior leaders.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills with the ability to analyse and diagnose business issues and translate these into people-based solutions
- Experience of supplier/agency relationship management with strong negotiation skills, to be utilised when engaging agencies and agreeing terms.
- Strong knowledge of overall recruitment landscape within business area of responsibility, bringing an understanding of relevant agencies, candidate skills availability and market rate salaries for benchmarking activities.
- Confidence in using MI and know-how in using data to evaluate and continuously improve the success and impact of recruitment activity (e.g. by monitoring quality of hire and time to hire)
- Passion for personal development, continuous improvement and strong commitment to TUI Values and overall team success
- Good working knowledge of HR practices and employment legislation
- Ability to work at pace while handling multiple demands, keeping things organised, simple and efficient
- Ability to build and maintain personal and professional credibility
- Strong conscientiousness, proactivity and attention to detail
- Experience in using ATS systems effectively.
- Experience in using psychometric tests and assessment tools desired
- Experience in onshore, offshore and nearshore recruitment is a plus
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here