Offer Portfolio Manager | Multi-Day Tours
Luton, United Kingdom
Product & Yield
Join TUI Musement as Offer Portfolio Manager within our Supply Management team and play the key part in ensuring that our Multi-Day Tour portfolio will be created in the most efficient way and commercially presented in the best possible way.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will analyse general trends and customer insights on Multi-day tours (MDT) and destination-specific trends for the supply regions under your responsibility
- You will define and optimize MDT portfolio targets based on customer insights, portfolio gap analyses and requirements from TUI source markets and 3rd party clients
- In close cooperation with the supply regions, you will define and develop MDT-portfolio and itineraries for our MDT-platform Nezasa and decide on the type of sourcing (own vs dynamic or mixed)
- You will ensure a consistent creation of MDT portfolio across regions
- You will lead the central coordination of MDT-portfolio introduction in our Nezasa-platform
- You will coordinate all TUI source markets MDT-requests to ensure tours product consolidation and sourcing optimization.
- You will ensure that minimum quality standards for multi-day tours, Health and Safety procedures and Sustainability are developed and implemented by the supply teams in the regions
- Key in this role is a strong collaboration with our supply teams in the regions and the offer content team to ensure that our MDT-portfolio will be created in the most efficient way and commercially presented in the best possible way
- You will define the initial pricing policies and risk and profitability guidelines
- You will bring in your knowledge and experience of the Multi-day tours business and capabilities around creating MDT-itineraries in one or more destinations around the world
- Ability to work with multinational colleagues and gain buy-in from a range of stakeholders
- Ability to manage relationships with all key stakeholders across a range of seniority and roles
- Ability to work well under own initiative and under pressure
- Hands-on approach and a ‘right first-time’ mentality
- Solid relevant experience in Tour Operating (ideally in Multi-day Tours)
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to adapt the style of these skills according to the audience
- Proven product knowledge of specific geographical areas
- Innovative – constantly looking to develop new product opportunities
- Ability to understand different customer segments and source market requirements
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills in English, both written and verbal. Additional languages would be advantageous
- Customer-focused mindset and ability to analyze and act upon a variety of customer insights
- Willingness to travel as per business requirements
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
TUI Musement Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.