Luton, United Kingdom
Dependent on local contract
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The Northern Region (NR) Technology Team is a global team within TUI technology responsible for technology in the NR. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
The Business Analyst is a critical thinker with a keen eye for detail. Actively consulting with stakeholders, probing to create and communicate a common understanding of the problem that needs solving. Working within a fast-paced agile environment, the Business Analyst thinks outside of the box, loves collaborating across teams and is a lifelong learner.
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a Business Analyst, you are part of a cross-functional team that delivers business critical software products from conception to operation. You will collaborate with business and technology teams to clearly define, document and communicate requirements that will enable implementation of new changes and enhancements to our digital platforms in an agile manner.
You’re responsible for evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders as needed to define and articulate business needs in a way that enables the design and delivery of technical solutions that add value across TUI global platforms and services. You use your deep understanding of TUI products and systems, business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities to plan and deliver high quality business analysis that supports the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our key markets.
Working alongside a varied set of technology and business stakeholders, you define and document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services. You manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance. You can provide business analysis to multiple delivery teams and work closely with the business leads and product owners to prioritise and manage complex backlogs.
As a Business Analyst you distil the needs of business and using your strong collaboration skills you support your team to deliver the best solutions to our customers’ needs. You are commercially astute, focusing on solving business problems in the best way.
You love to work in an international, multi-cultural team. You challenge constructively and have high expectations of yourself and others. You always drive for excellence, ownership and self-organisation at team and personal level. You love to learn and acquire new skills and keep up to date with latest developments in your focus areas. You’re an active member in the Business Analyst community.
Security is part of everyone’s job. At TUI, we practise secure behaviours first in everything we do.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen. Adept at understanding complex problems and communicating findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Collaborative approach, able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitate agreement across multiple markets in a global structure
- Proficient at using requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling (BPM), UML, test/use cases and prototyping
- Experience creating, analysing and validating detailed functional specifications and elements of systems design; including data rules, business rules, wireframes or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be satisfied
- Good track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Open minded, inquisitive, life-long learner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly autonomous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.