Manager Product & Pricing TUI Cars (m/w/d)
Depends on local regulations
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany, but can also be managed remotley from another city in Germany. Presence at the office in Hannover might be required at times.*
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
*This position is not related to digital product or product/IT development.*
ABOUT THE JOB:
You are responsible for managing the relationship with partners in your assigned portfolio and you support them on commercial and operational topics.
- You conduct regular performance reviews with the partners in your assigned territories to drive growth and find creative swift solutions to our daily business challenges.
- You advise partners about market opportunities and you are able to influence them to implement actions which optimize and drive their performance.
- You analyse data and reports, gather market knowledge and intel for performance key decisions and actions.
- You work together with relevant departments such as contracting, connectivity, finance, etc. in order to drive growth and assist partners in the daily business.
- You identify, develop and optimize new product features for your partners (product content, service standards, etc.)
- You conduct pricing competitor analyses and market pricing checks and you negotiate the best deals with partners in order to be competitive on the market and present the best offer available to our customers.
- You define pricing strategy and pricing guidelines for your assigned portfolio and your partners.
- Completed degree in business administration/economics or comparable training
- Several years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in Productmanagement incl. Pricing/Trading desirable
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) – especially Excel
- Experience in Spotfire/Tableau desirable
- Ability to think and act entrepreneurially
- Good understanding of facts & figures
- Structured way of working
- Conceptual skills
- Very good communication skills, diplomatic appearance in an international environment and distinctive ability to deal with people from other countries
- Ability to drive change actively
- Business fluent German and English skills
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go.
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA