TUI Kids Club Supervisor | German and/or English Speaking | Local Residents
Various Locations, Spain
Locally employed contract
We offer local opportunities in Spain (Ibiza, Lanzarote and Mallorca) on a local contract. To apply you should live or have residency in one of these destinations.
Become part of our international TUI Childcare Team as a Kids Club Supervisor and use every day as an opportunity to make our youngest guests smile and ‘live happy’.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will create and supervise a fun & exciting age-appropriate programme for children aged 0-12 which covers developmental needs and is full of magical moments.
- Lead a small national or international team in a fun, safe environment by coaching, guiding, and managing team performance in addition to celebrating success using weekly guest feedback.
- You also ensure that health and safety standards are always maintained to the highest standards, as set out in the childcare handbook.
- And finally, you will support your TUI colleagues by answering parents/guardians’ questions and solving problems.
- You genuinely love and have experience working with kids – a recognized childcare education is helpful but not mandatory.
- You are a great team player with experience in supporting or supervising colleagues, and you can communicate well in English and in German.
- Confident communicating with international colleagues, children & parents/guardians.
- Willing to commit and learn the demands of the job.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your salary already starts at 28.000€ gross/year, on top of which commission scheme*, health insurance, accommodation and flights are covered by us.
*depending on the role
- Depending on your destination local benefits apply
- Uniform is provided by us
- Free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIDestinationJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIJobs #Summer23IsComing