Chief Licensed Engineer
Full/Part Time: Full Time
As a Teamleader Licensed Engineer you are accountable for the release-to-service of aircraft from Base Maintenance by ensuring that all the work performed within the allocated area of responsibility is in compliance with appropriate technical and regulatory requirements, company processes and procedures, and within the scope of your company approvals.
You shall be responsible to liaise on a day-to-day basis with Licenced Aircraft Engineers to maintain an efficient workflow. Furthermore you will maintain a clear and transparent way of communicating with both internal and external stakeholders within the maintenance facility. Besides you take an active role in the base maintenance management team to maintain an efficient and compliant Part-145 organisation. Last, but certainly not least, you will be responsible for the daily planning & scheduling of assigned staff and keep a close eye on quality and performance parameters in combination with the plannend budget.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Managing and coordinating your team, by creating an environment and culture where people can fully flourish within their role, develop themselves, feel engaged and where cultural differences & diversities are embraced and turned into our strengths;
- Accountable for safe and high-quality execution of Base Maintenance and the release-to-service of aircraft;
- Ensuring all employees are empowered with all the necessary training, skills, and knowledge they need, to excel in delivering the ad-hoc flight coordination;
- Focusing on punctuality, on time performance and engagement standards for each flight, inspiring the team to work collaboratively and systematically;
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders. identify impending issues and generate solutions;
- Responsible for the timely inspection and completion of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work, including progressive sign off, of all completed or partly completed work on a daily basis.
- EASA Cat B1 and C licenced, with type ratings on B737NG/MAX and/or B787;
- Flexible in your working hours – Base Maintenance operates in an annualized hours roster whereby approx. 85% of your annual hours are performed from October till May in line with the TUI Group Winter Maintenance Planning
- Excellent knowledge of EASA Part-145 regulation and understanding of EASA SMS requirements;
- Ability to properly manage an operational team
- You have strong communications and facilitation skills combined with good interpersonal skills and ability to build trust and productive relationships.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and requirements;
- This role requires strong knowledge of Dutch and English, both spoken and written, knowledge of French is an advantage.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 499 77 67 99
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.