Process Excellence Specialist
The Process Excellence Specialist supports central and functional Process Excellence teams with process documentation as well as the development & implementation of Process Excellence methodology. This role is also responsible for coordinating agile planning activities in the functional Process Excellence Teams.
While applying for this position, please, attach your CV in English!
ABOUT THE JOB
- You coordinate planning & tracking activities for Process Excellence teams in the TGBS Finance functions to manage the continuous improvement waves in an agile-scrum approach. This includes analysis activities to make measurable success of process excellence visible to the organisation
- You provide central support to all TGBS Finance teams in order to produce best-in-class, complete, well-structured, consistent & user-friendly process documentation. You will ensure that new process documentation gets approved and published in the TGBS process portal.
- Methodologies & Tools: You engage in the development of the Process Excellence ways of working & toolkit, produce corresponding training materials & presentations and act as an ambassador for process thinking in the organisation
- Reliable and diligent worker with great attention to detail
- Power of comprehension, ability to collaborate with stakeholders to quickly capture their inputs, build context & identify information gaps to produce excellent process documentation
- Feel for user-oriented, concise language. Ability to break down complex subjects and explain them in understandable chunks.
- Ideally experience in project management, business process management, continuous improvement and/or agile scrum methods. Experience in managing Sharepoint sites is a plus
- Feels comfortable working in a multicultural, multilanguage virtual environment
- Strong user of MS Office applications & other tools (BPMN, workflow & ticketing tools etc.)
- Knowledge/understanding of transactional finance & accounting processes is a plus
- Fully fluent in English, other languages such as French, Spanish, German are a plus
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: we thrive by working within intercultural environments, where you’ll have opportunities to work with international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: our TUI Ways of Working (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous company discounts, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit OUR DNA.