R2R Team Leader
Joining the Record to Report Team as a R2R Team Leader you will coordinate General Ledger activities within the TUI Global Business Services unit (TGBS) to provide a high level of service and support to the internal customer acting as main point of contact for the R2R Manager.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Supervise processing of queries and claims & manage any related issues
- Provide ongoing support and advise to the team and train team members
- Assist the Record to Report Manager in ensuring the financial integrity of the TUI legal entities managed by TUI Global Business Services unit (TGBS) executing account closing transactions and reconcile complex balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled in line with Group standards.
- Produce statutory reports including Year to date analysis and comments to ensure completeness of the data presented.
- Liaise with Record to Report Manager in assist external and internal audits and assist Finance department completing Annual Account information for all entities under control.
- Ensure that inter-company accounts are fully reconciled on a timely basis work across departments within the entities managed by TGBS.
- Management, implementation and monitoring of procedures and new processes.
- Maintain the financial control procedures and process documents.
- Work with the related areas, identifying potential risk. Develop a risk and opportunity matrix for the assigned Entities.
- Ensure compliance to all internal business processes
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Experience in audit Big-4 Company would be valued.
- Candidates with a SAP experience will be advantageous.
- Good written and spoken language skills in English.
- A methodical, organized approach to the execution of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong Excel skills (Power Point ability would be valued).
- Capacity to take initiative and solve problems with minimal supervision.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: we thrive by working within intercultural environments, where you’ll have opportunities to work with international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: our TUI Ways of Working (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous company discounts, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit OUR DNA.