SAP Senior Authorization Consultant (m/f/d)
37.5 - 40
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. “Corporate” is a global team within TUI technology responsible for Finance, HR and other corporate solutions and services. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, Application Support and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated technical enthusiast to join the newly formed “Corporate” technology organisation which supports and develops all technical services and solutions of the involved parties.
The SAP Senior Authorization Consultant is a practitioner and an advocate of state-of-the-art authorization design, secure architecture and awareness for legal, audit and security requirements with a broad toolkit of technologies and methods and with a strong service oriented mindset, being able to communicate in a professional way with customers, suppliers as well as with audit and workers council. Working in an agile environment and keeping up with the ever-evolving technical landscape the SAP Senior Authorization Consultant is a lifelong learner and likes to think outside the box.
ABOUT THE JOB
As an SAP authorization consultant you will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of TUI’s SAP on premise and cloud authorization and role concepts. In this context you will be a professional partner to all involved business contacts and stakeholders. In this role you will be member of the related project teams as well as in daily support in all authorization related issues.
You take an engineering approach to solving authorization problems, selecting and guiding teams to use the right tools for the right jobs and thus solve the given business and technical problems in an efficient way. You show a commercial mentality, focusing on solving business problems in the best way.
You are able to verbalise your thoughts and ideas and take the initiative to translate ideas into outcomes. You are well-connected across the domain, within the broader TUI community and relevant Communities of Practice.
You love to work in an international, multi-cultural team. You challenge constructively and have high expectations of yourself and others. You always drive for technical excellence, ownership and self-organisation at team and personal level. You regularly coach, guide and develop more junior colleagues. You love to learn and acquire new skills and keep up to date with latest developments in your focus areas.
Authorization elements are part of everyone’s job. At TUI, we practise secure behaviours first in everything we do.
- Design, implementation, maintenance and administration of complex SAP systems authorizations with regards to stakeholder requirements (mainly SAP ERP, SRM, BI and HR modules)
- Error analysis and regulation of security and authorization issues
- Support of business units in identifying the best fitting solution related to authorizations and security
- Professional communication to internal and external auditors
- Take care of compliance guidelines and legal requirements
- Periodical checks of SAP systems regarding security aspects
- Detect security issues and provide suitable solutions
- Support in definition and development of internal processes
- Assist in implementing SAP GRC solution
- Risk analysis and proactive identification of potential audit and security issues
- Strong skills in SAP on premise authorization concept/design (mainly FI/CO/SD/HR)
- Good understanding of processes regarding Segregation of Duties, 4 eyes-principles, etc.
- Basic ABAP knowledge related to authorization objects
- Professional communication to functional departments, workers council and audit units
- Transfer of functional requirements into technical authorization role design
- Basic understanding of SAP Successfactors role based permissions
- Sensibility for general IT security related processes
- Awareness for the need of seamless documentation
- Optional: Knowledge in design and implementation of SAP GRC Module
- Optional: Knowledge in SAP S4 Hana authorization concept and administration
- Optional: Experience in Design and Administration of Xiting Authorization Suite
- Communication: Ability to abstract, clear and effective expression, English language mandatory, German optional
- Analytical: Identify, analyze and solve complex issues, sharing knowledge
- Time management: Planning and organization of activities and tasks, meet project deadlines and budgets
- Flexibility: Problem solving mentality, work independently, identify solutions, acquire new skills on your own, handle changing requirements
- Customer orientation: Service oriented way of thinking, understand customer’s needs and expectations, reliable to others
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: TUI Way of Working
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Health, Social, Community, Career and Financial
- Development and career opportunities: We offer a wide range of digital training and international career opportunities.
- Additional benefits relevant to the local market that you’ll be based in
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.
If you have any questions, please contact the Recruiter for this role via the contact information included in the advert.
Please Note: These vacancies will be managed by an International Recruitment Team and therefore your application may be viewed by TUI colleagues outside your home country.