London, United Kingdom
Luton, United Kingdom
Are you a talented and experienced technical Product Manager (4+ years) with a passion for utilising customer data to drive customer insights and business growth? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to coordinate multiple workstreams to deliver key products and services that will improve our customer experiences and provide critical business insights to the group marketing leadership team. The Customer Data Platform Services (CDPS) team delivers end-to-end data services and products for group marketing platforms such as the CRM, web, our mobile app as well as other customer touchpoints. With the focus very much on our customers, you will have the opportunity to drive new initiatives and create a competitive edge for our company in an ever-evolving travel market.
Join our team and contribute to the development of innovative, data-driven products that drives success in TUI. Apply your expertise in product management, data analysis, and industry knowledge to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
Please note the closing date for applications is: Sunday 3rd December
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated data-driven Product Manager to join our dynamic business data team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and optimization of our customer data products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product owners, data analysts, data scientists, engineers, and stakeholders to deliver on product strategy, prioritize initiatives, and deliver exceptional user experiences based on data insights.
Product Strategy and Planning:
- Work closely with the head of product to deliver the vision, strategies and business goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders “front of funnel” to understand, prepare and prioritize product features and initiatives based on business values and outcomes.
- Prepare the longer-term strategic roadmaps and present them in appropriate Steering Groups.
- Represent the head of product when necessary.
Product Development and Execution:
- Ensure the data Product Owners have a clear understanding of requirements and a smooth transition to delivery.
- Support the existing data Product Owners in the development of data-driven travel products, ensuring alignment with the product vision and roadmap.
- Manage the overall product catalogue, with close coordination with the CDPS Product Owners.
- Own and drive key CDPS strategic initiatives that require strong matrix-management
- Build relationships and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, IT, analytics, data science and data management teams to ensure successful product development, launch, and ongoing enhancements.
- Foster a collaborative and results-oriented working environment, promoting effective communication, teamwork, and knowledge sharing.
- Excellent track record as a Product Owner and proven experience as a Product Manager with a strong focus on data-driven product management from visualisation and through the product lifecycle.
- Outstanding ability in managing multiple stakeholders, their expectations and priorities in a large multinational company.
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis techniques, statistical methods, and data visualization tools.
- Ability to translate vision and strategy into actions and results.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and product development processes.
- Ability to be the bridge between business and IT.
- Excellent understanding of analytics and applied data science in relation to customers.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex concepts and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders up to Group director level.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date