Port Delivery Agent | Permanent
Join our Operations & Delivery team in Singapore as a Port Delivery Agent where you will be the main point of contact for the cruise line for embarkation and debarkation operations. You will work as a team responsible for the preparation of the operation, ensuring a high standard and quality service to achieve the highest guest and client satisfaction.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is a TUI owned specialist business providing cruise ship handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. You will be assisting cruise lines and other clients on their daily operations.
This is a locally employed position. You must have the right to live and work in Singapore before applying. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs. If you are available from September, please read on.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Being physically present at the port on the days of operation to deliver excellent customer and cruise line operational service.
- Handling and arranging operations agreed with our Cruise clients, throughout all different stages involved in the process and controlling operations.
- Being responsible for the smooth operation from start to end.
- Handling correspondence with clients together with the Supervisor/ Team Manager.
- Closing all invoicing and data loading procedures.
- Keeping constant contact, reserving, and updating providers accordingly.
- Liase with ships and respective operations onboard teams to review, update and arrange all final details, according to pre-approved itineraries.
- The position involves days of operation in the port, early starts and demands work during some weekends.
- You have great knowledge, experience and understanding of daily planning and operations in a holiday destination and/or cruise business.
- You are a confident decision maker, even when working under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English, other languages are benficial.
- You have a pro-active guest service mindset with a clear focus on quality and efficiency.
- Able to work in a flexible manner (including different work shifts) depending on cruise ship schedules will be required.
- You are open to learn, grow and drive your career while passionately delivering a great service to our guests and cruise clients.
- Driver’s license is a plus.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard.
- We offer permanent contract.
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team.
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons.
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.