Engineer - Cloud
We are seeking an experienced CloudOps Engineer to join our dynamic team. Joining the TUI Musement as IT CloudOps Engineer you will primarily be responsible for implementing and maintaining our cloud infrastructure as well as the delivery and smooth operation of IT Cloud Services of TUI Musement.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimise system performance, scalability, and reliability while ensuring adherence to best practices and security standards.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Design, implement, and manage cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and services
- Monitor and troubleshoot system performance, availability, and security of cloud environments
- Implement and maintain automation and orchestration processes to streamline deployment and infrastructure management
- Identify, document, prioritise and communicate the work that our IT engineering teams need to deliver based on business demands
- Provide proper management of incidents, requests and projects and ensure a successful solution for problems, control and process improvement to increase guest satisfaction and business objectives
- Manage day-to-day operational task with service providers doing a SLAs follow up in order to ensure the best service offering for our clients
- Work independently and proactively collaborating with the rest of TUI Musement IT teams and with the 3rd party service providers
- Develop strategies to maintain and enhance platform availability and operational efficiency
- Implement and enforce security measures and best practices in cloud environments
- Proven record of solid relevant experience
- Experience working with 3rd party service providers
- Good technical background in Cloud technologies, including (among others): AWS, Gitlab, monitoring platforms (CloudWatch, ELK stack), IaC and automatisation development solutions, Docker, Terraform
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in an ambiguous and changing environment, the ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Demonstrated strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills as well as creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English, verbal and written. Other languages advantageous
- Ability to communicate complex, technical concepts to executive staff, business sponsors and technical resources in clear concise language
- Passion for the DevOps culture and principles and desire to work on this area
- Continually drive continuous improvements through the service and own the results
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.