HR Admin - People Services
Join our global TUI Musement Global People Services team as Back Office & HR Support – where you support the HR team with the confirmation letters for posted workers and doing the postings of all posted workers. You work at the reception and are responsible for the whole Back Office and coordinate between our employees and external stakeholders.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Daily mail / post responsibility – pick up, bring and distribute
- Being responsible for the postings of all posted workers
- Being responsible for issuing work confirmation letters for posted workers
- Administration and supporting all issues related to the office (material, recycling, annual disposal if needed, key systems, organizing benefits like snacks and beverages etc.)
- Contact person for different Stakeholders (landlord, other tenants, cleaning staff etc.)
- Assisting in organisation of different meetings/activities
- Operate switchboard and work at the reception
- Coordinate and adapt the ICS processes in consultation with the various areas for the annual audit
- Support in various administrative tasks of the management and teams
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken, in German and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Service-oriented, dedicated, supporting, hands on mentality
- Demonstrable previous experience in Business administration tasks
- Empathy, honesty, transparency and confidentiality should be part of your personality
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
- Flexible work hours
- Fully remote working
- Free parking
- Reka Checks
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.