Crystal Ski Operations Support Team Leader
Sankt Johann, Austria
Join TUI MM in our Operations Support Team in St Johann, Austria as an Operations Support Team Leader as the link between Operations Support Hub, Central Functions and across the Crystal Ski Destination team. You will lead an operations team in destination and assist the Operations Support Team Manager with the responsibility of all related functions of office management in your area.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support our teams in destination as well as being responsible for office maintenance and facilities, reps onboarding and off boarding process, roll-out and management of company assets including uniform, mobiles and IT.
- Communicate continuously with our teams in destination to ensure that all guest-facing content and internal documents are kept up to date.
- Lead a team of direct reports and be responsible for people engagement and the development of team members with clear objectives.
- Ensure the delivery of the financial commitments whilst aligning with business deliverables.
- Responsible for ensuring day to day tasks are completed efficiently and on time.
- Take on an airport management role at our gateways during transfer days, ensuring that our guests receive great service when departing from and arriving into destination.
- High capacity to manage a team to deliver results.
- Agility to juggle strategic priorities/projects whilst delivering day-to-day operational logistics.
- Exceptional administration/management skills, strong planning, organisation and technically perceptive.
- Can solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working & drive our digital culture.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead
- A genuinely helpful, flexible and professional personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English, plus German would be advantageous.
- Travel industry knowledge is valuable as well as experience dealing with ambiguity within a global and multinational environment.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary*, Company iPad & Uniform are standard.
- Upon request we can also provide you with an accommodation. Depending on your role & location, you may be sharing a bedroom with another colleague.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our Learning Hub, Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Summer work in our Lakes & Mountains or Beach program and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#Crystal #CrystalJobs #WorkHardSkiHard #TUIDestinationJobs