Port Delivery Agent | Guides Planner | Permanent
New South Wales, Australia
Join our Operations Team in Sydney as Port Delivery Agent Guides Planner (also known internally as a Port Delivery Agent Guides Scheduler).
In this role, you will be mainly responsible for the planning of guides across Australia to ensure smooth shore excursion/tour operations.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is a specialist business providing cruise ship handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. You will be working closely with various cruise lines and their clients in their daily operations around Australia. This is a Sydney based role but may present an opportunity to travel to some exciting destinations within the country.
This is a locally employed position. You must have the right to live and work in Australia before applying. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs. If you are available from August, please read on.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Recruitment of guides through Guides Association websites, set up of information and signing of contract.
- Planning and scheduling of guides for shore excursion/tour programs throughout Australia.
- Sharing requirements for each operational day and ensure all relevant documentation is created and shared.
- Constant collaboration and coordination with the Port Delivery Team regarding relevant information pertaining to each call.
- Work closely with the Port Operations Manager by providing all relevant feedback obtained during operation.
- Develop and maintain guide feedback document to ensure consistent development and improvement.
- Receive final working hours of the guides and ensure all payroll calculations are processed on time.
- Ensure operation changes are managed to the detail and last-minute changes or requests are fulfilled.
- Have a methodical, organized approach towards the execution of assigned tasks with a high level of accuracy.
- The ability to use MS Office tools such as Excel, Teams, One Note & Outlook to high standards.
- Is comfortable leading change and resilient to ambiguity or setbacks.
- Solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working.
- A genuinely helpful, flexible, and professional personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- The ability to work in Australia.
- Previous experience in travel/tourism is advantageous.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard.
- We offer permanent contract.
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team.
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons.
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.