Sales & Market Analyst - Norway
We want to strengthen our Nordic Sales team with a Sales & Market Analyst in the Norwegian market. This role is an opportunity for you to join TUI for around 10-12 month where you will learn more about the travel industry and strengthen your skills within Sales & Marketing.
To be a successful Sales & Market Analyst you should be able to analyse large amounts of data, identify sales opportunities, and provide practical guidance to optimise sales and increase market share. Collect data from diverse sources to better understand business performances, customer trends and market developments. Look through sales reports and understand the story that is being told. Take important sales metrics into consideration to paint a clear picture of how local markets are performing. The Sales & Market Analyst is responsible for compiling and analysing sales and market data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to steer and guide sales activities.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Monitor and evaluate sales performance
- Drive and set plans for testing new sales optimization opportunities
- Correlate available data points into actionable insights for teams
- Support the Senior Sales Manager and the local sales & marketing team with actionable insights and recommendations
- Support short- and long-term sales planning on local and Nordic level
- Monitor and analyse competitive activity, customers and market trends
- Steer commercial segmentation and personalization across channels
- Provide internal & external stakeholders with analytics and secure optimization
- Support brand awareness, sales and marketing plans and TUI in the Nordic Strategy
- Drive data driven-decisions in all parts of our organization
- Minimum 2 years of driving commercial growth within a Sales & Marketing team
- Bachelor’s (or master) degree in Business administration or similar – or equivalent experience
- Commercially driven – you understand how data insights can be translated into tangible business value
- Highly analytical and business-oriented mindset
- Able to think creatively and with a strong drive to understand customer behaviour
- Innovative and customer-centric mindset (ability to foresee customer needs and desires)
- Knowledge and experience of working with Business Intelligence tools and Google Analytics or similar
- Committed and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills – able to transform complex data into understandable recommendations
Good communication skills in both Norwegian and in English
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
Fun and dynamic work culture
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you.