O2C Finance Quality Analyst
Joining TUI Global Business Services (TGBS) team as Quality Analyst, you will be part of an international team in a digitally focused TGBS center that works hard to put guests at the heart of our business and constantly ‘go the extra smile’. With a pro-active approach you will be responsible for new employee orientation, the identification of skills gaps and quality improvement by providing the necessary training or coaching skills to our team of finance agents, aiming to improve performance, our customer response rates and quality of service.
While applying for this position, please, attach your CV in English!
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Lead and drive process improvements, support the development of new processes and assess current processes. Streamline, automate (e.g. Conversion of letters to email, mass emails, Avaya call support by semi-automation – IVR etc.)
- Coordinate with a team or a group of internal resources (e.g. TGBS) – training, improvements. Help liaise between departments to ensure all processes are efficient and enforced.
- Develop, maintain updated templates (process and operational) and ensure adherence to these (e.g. SM, call scenario tips etc.)
- Set-up, drive and & optimize a scalable QA process. Help define, implement and Align Process Control Plan
- Help define priorities and roadmap by collecting input
- Identify and analyze customer (internal and external) complaints/feedback and ensure root cause analysis (RCA) is performed – drive improvement
Training and Support
- Is responsible for the full support to all team members in the completion of tasks & responsibilities within the assigned functional group
- Designs, provides, coordinates, and/or supports the delivery of training to internal resources. Follow up on re-fresh training, reinforcement
Analytics, Reporting, Knowledge
- Create QA scorecards. Support design and setup of the quality framework (glossaries, style guides, etc.)
- Collect, timely populate and support analysis of key performance indicators (KPI) as reported in the quality assurance reports/scorecards and follow up
- Prepare input for QBRs (Quality Business Reports) or other Quality initiatives to the wider organization upon demand
- Oversee data analysis and reports related to performance, trends, and other statistical quality reports.
- Organize and host meetings with different stakeholders within the organisation as applicable.
- Act as a consultant on language quality issues.
- Represent the team in project related quality initiatives as required
- Be the main Point of Contact for internal resources (e.g. outside of MMBS – temporary support)
- Conduct regular team meetings to compile feedback on BAU quality issues and follow up
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Experience in a similar position with a minimum of three years developing administration skills
- Experience in project management, continuous improvement and PM certification advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in German and English.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Highly service oriented and very responsive
- Proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word MS Excel and MS Powerpoint; MS Visio experience preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: we thrive by working within intercultural environments, where you’ll have opportunities to work with international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: our TUI Ways of Working (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous company discounts, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit OUR DNA.