P2P Executive (Finance)
The role is responsible for processing invoices and credit notes, delivering excellent customer service, while performing in line with service level agreements.
The AP team plays an important role in managing the company’s cash resources by ensuring that suppliers are paid to terms, and that good working relationships are developed with these suppliers.
While applying for this position, please, attach your CV in English!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Process incoming invoices – PO related: check invoice details, match with purchase order, follow up on work cycles in case of mismatch, post invoices. Work with Business Partners to improve invoicing from suppliers.
- Process incoming invoices and credit notes – non PO related: check invoices details, determine accounting dimensions (GL account, cost/profit center, originating period, etc.), workflow documents for approval.
- Ensure all invoices are processed with appropriate authorisation and in a timely manner.
- Make sure/check the correct payment terms are being used
- Resolve all queries and issues raised by internal and external parties as agreed with head office
- Join regular meetings with UK Business Partners to identify any challenges or blockers to meet the operational requirements and participate in resolving any issues
- Undertake other adhoc activities as deemed necessary
- Experience of working in a customer-facing/high volume transaction processing type role
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Completed commercial apprenticeship (not required for verify staff)
- Solid English language skills any other language is an asset
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- System skills: SAP or similar ERP system, MS Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Accuracy, reliability and prudence
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Attention to detail
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: we thrive by working within intercultural environments, where you’ll have opportunities to work with international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: our TUI Ways of Working (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous company discounts, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit OUR DNA.