Senior Manager M&A (f/m/d)
*The position offers the possibility of mobile work with an office presence as required.*
As a Senior Manager M&A (f/m/d) you will be part of the Group M&A team and work with colleagues from a wide range of departments. You can expect exciting tasks with a focus on acquisitions and divestments of companies and/or participations throughout TUI Group.
ABOUT THE JOB
Management and execution of the entire M&A process, incl.:
- Identification and analysis of targets
- Preparation of marketing documents (teaser/information memorandum)
- Preparation and analysis of offers
- Profitability analyses / company valuations
- Due diligence reviews
- Active participation and support in contract negotiations
- Preparation of presentations / draft resolutions for the board and other bodies
- Coordination and management of all project workstreams and key contact with external consultants
- Guidance of younger team members
- At least 5 years of experience in Mergers & Acquisitions with an investment bank, an accounting firm or an in-house M&A department
- Business studies or comparable operational experience
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Analytical thinking and structured, thorough way of working
- Team-oriented approach with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Dealing confidently with stressful situations
- Fluent German and English (written and oral)
- Strong skills of the common MS Office programmes, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Learning Lounge.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.