Flight Operations Officer / Flight Dispatcher (m/w/d) 1 1
Depends on local regulations
TUIfly is looking for a Flight Operations Officer / Flight Dispatcher (m/f/d). Are you a Flight Dispatcher and looking for a new challenge? Then come to TUI Airline GOC, exciting tasks in the area of Flight Planning and Dispatch are waiting for you.TUI Airline combines the strong brands of TUI Airways (UK), TUI fly Nordic, TUI fly Belgium, TUI fly Netherlands, and TUI fly Germany, which are trusted by more than 26 million customers annually. With more than 130 aircraft, including the latest Boeing 737 and 787 models, TUI Airline operates one of the most carbon-efficient fleets to holiday destinations around the world. Working with us means being part of a diverse and fully digitalised community that supports cross-country working and we are always looking for new inspiring colleagues who want to strengthen our team.
*Application documents can be submitted in German or English.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Basic Aircraft Movement Control
- Calculate Operational Flight Plans in accordance with legal and Airline specific requirements
- ATC flight plan filing and flight plan following
- Monitor aviation weather and perform weather and NOTAM checks
- Responsible CTOT Management to meet operational requirements
- Participate in emergency and operational situations required in cooperation with the team or as directed by the Dispatch Duty Manager
- Conduct on the Job training
- Experience in Flight Operations
- Very good English
- Holder of a valid Dispatch License or a comparable license / qualification
- Ability to speak additional languages is an advantage
- Willing to work shifts
- Flexibility and composure especially in stressful situations
- Able to work in a team
- Customer oriented
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.