Senior Commercial Analyst
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and TUI Blue, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year. It’s our people that make us number one. TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future.
The purpose of the App Marketing & Growth function is to drive commercial growth of the TUI app, with the goal of increasing the app’s share of passenger bookings to 15% of total business within the next 3 years. The intention is that this will be achieved through growth of new app users, enhanced re-engagement of existing users and growth of sales intent, purchase frequency and value, while developing the app’s value proposition, commercial trading and merchandising capabilities to grow conversions and deliver further value from our app users. The Senior Commercial Analyst will work closely with stakeholders within this function in the expanding team, working alongside marketing, acquisition, commercial and merchandising specialists to help deliver these goals.
Please note the closing date for applications is: Sunday 3rd December
ABOUT THE JOB
Working under the guidance of the App Analytics Manager within our central App Analytics team, you will provide analytical support to commercial stakeholders, delivering insights and recommendations to help the business make data-driven decisions and contribute to the commercial app strategy. You will focus on our suite of apps for our market teams across Europe, and there is a vast and growing quantity of data at your disposal. Performance measurement and analysis on both a regular and ad-hoc basis is a key element of the role. This will involve real-time KPI reporting, A/B testing, campaign analysis, behavioural analysis, data modelling and forecasting, in addition to the development of automated dashboarding to support analysis and help facilitate self-service of data throughout the business. The app forms a central part of TUI’s strategy and performance data is viewed by all levels of the organisation. You therefore need not only a keen eye for detail, but an ability to clearly communicate data-led recommendations to both data specialists and non-specialists. You will be proactive and forensic in conducting analysis that can drive forward the business, delving below surface requirements and requests to uncover rich insight.
- Excellent knowledge of app analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Firebase)
- Strong experience with data visualisation and dashboarding tools (Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio)
- The ability to use analytical skills to compare data sets, identify valuable customer segments, spot trends and isolate the factors influencing conversion rates and performance against key commercial goals, communicating the results as insights and recommendations at a business level
- Experience of BigQuery/SQL and ability to write complex queries
- Proficiency in MS Excel, and comfort with functions such as lookups and pivot tables for data mining
- A strong communicator and storyteller who can articulate findings and insights in a clear, intuitive and compelling form to stakeholders on all levels
- A person with a can-do attitude and desire to find the best solution in every situation
- Someone who can effectively work both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- An energetic self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- Someone who has a clear passion and enthusiasm for data analysis, is commercially aware and target driven
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date