We are looking for new First Officers
TUI Fly Nordic AB is part of the TUI Group that is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Flight Operations is a function within our airline organization responsible for providing a safe and enjoyable flight experience for all our customers. The Flight Operations function operates as a multi-disciplinary team of experts providing services across Nordics and the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join TUI and to be based at either Gothenburg, Landvetter Airport or Stockholm, Arlanda Airport.
As a B737 First Officer, you will provide a safe and enjoyable in-flight experience for all our customers. It is an important part of our culture that we all contribute to ensure our customer´s expectations are not only met, but also exceeded. We see the journey as part of our customer’s holiday; we expect our Pilots to embrace the customer-focused culture and go the extra smile to ensure our cabin service is the envy of our competitors.
In this role, you will report to the Nordic Pilot Manager.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As First Officer:
• You will operate the B737 as a First Officer to a variety of destinations on our route network
• You will have a proven ability to make the right decision in any given scenario along with excellent customer service skills
• You will have a genuine passion for aviation with a clear understanding of the TUI strategy and values (Trusted, Unique, and Inspiring)
• You will demonstrate a desire to deliver a great experience for our customers on every flight and ensure everyone sees us as the Best-Loved Holiday Company
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• ATPL (A), CPL(A) or MPL(A) with completed ATPL theory and MCC course or EASA equivalent; If license is issued outside of Sweden, be willing and able to transfer to Swedish issued EASA license prior to joining TUI Fly Nordic AB. A current:
• EASA-issued Class 1 medical
• Have a minimum of 500 hours of multi engine turbine
• Have completed an MCC course (as per FCL.735.A)
• Hold a valid 5-year EU or Nordic passport that permits worldwide travel without restrictions – minimum 6 months validity
• Travelling time from place of residence to home base must not exceed 60 minutes in Sweden
• ICAO Level 4 language proficiency
• It is an advantage, but not a requirement if you can make yourself understood in one of the Scandinavian languages
• Able to work on a flying program which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365days of the year.
• At least 1.58m tall and able to swim 25 meters
ABOUT THE OFFER:
• Salary with no training deductions
• Loss of license cover
• Travel & health care benefits
WORKING AT TUI:
At TUI, we are ambitious to become the leader within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal. We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business.
Our ambition is to truly enhance our operation, our customer – and colleague – experience, and focus on our digitalization agenda. We are building a better, stronger, and more efficient airline for the future.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online; we just need a few details from you and your CV:
• Detailed flying experience (A/C type and hours)
• Previous relevant employment for the last 5 years
• At least 2 references from former and/or present employer
• If employed, please state your time for notice
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org