NTR First Officers (base Brussel)
|Pay Band Tariff:||NVT|
Belgium | Zaventem | 1930 | Luchthaven Brussel 40p/1
|Type of contract:||Temporary|
About the training
After successfully completing the selection procedure for our non-type rated First Officer position, you will enrol in the Type Rating Course at TUI Flight Academy and become a First Officer B737. This year, TUI fly will cover the cost of the type rating course.
- You are in possession of a recent frozen ATPL, a valid IR/ME, a MCC certificate and an advanced UPRT certificate;
- You are an EU citizen;
- You are able to send us your graduation report;
- You are fluent in English, and you also speak Dutch and/or French;
- You have a European passport or can apply for one;
- You are able to present a conduct of good behaviour and do not mind a background check;
- You are in possession of a Medical Class 1 certificate;
- You have been vaccinated against yellow fever.
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are embedded in your DNA;
About our offer
- After the type rating course, we offer you a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension for the next summer(s);
- You will be trained by experienced TUI flight instructors.
- TUI will provide and will take care of the cost for the type rating
TUI Belgium and TUI Netherlands constitute the TUI Benelux cluster. The organizations of both countries each serve their own internal market through the Tour Operator, their own Airline and Retail, but collaborate closely in many areas, thus benefitting from the common scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the market leader in the tourist industry worldwide and why we commit to diversity and inclusion, visit careers.tuigroup.com.