Ab Initio (non-typerated) First Officers (base Brussel)
TUI keeps bringing his passengers with our known TUI-smile to our destinations and for our summer season we are hiring Non-type rated First Officers.
About the training
After successfully completing the selection procedure for our non-type rated First Officer position, you will enrol in the Type Rating Course at TUI Flight Academy and become a First Officer B737. This year, TUI fly will cover the cost of the type rating course.
- You are in possession of a recent frozen ATPL, a valid IR/ME, a MCC certificate and an advanced UPRT certificate;
- You have an EU passport and a work permit for Belgium;
- You are able to send us your graduation report from your flight school;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an advantage;
- You have a European passport or can apply for one;
- You are able to present a conduct of good behaviour and do not mind a background check;
- You are in possession of a Medical Class 1 certificate;
- You have been vaccinated against yellow fever;
- The TUI values “Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are embedded in your DNA;
About our offer
- After the type rating course, we offer you a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension for the next summer(s);
- You will be trained by experienced TUI flight instructors;
- TUI will provide and will take care of the cost for the type rating;
TUI Belgium and TUI Netherlands constitute the TUI Benelux cluster. The organizations of both countries each serve their own internal market through the Tour Operator, their own Airline and Retail, but collaborate closely in many areas, thus benefitting from the common scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the market leader in the tourist industry worldwide and why we commit to diversity and inclusion, visit careers.tuigroup.com.