We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join our Swedish Reward team for about 8 month. Get the chance to learn more about the travel industry and improve your HR skills in a fast and fun paced organization. We are stronger together and we love arranging social company activities sporty as more festive once to bring us together. Learning and development is also something that is very important for us – why not joining one of our internal Master Classes once you start?
The HR Advisor is responsible for managing about 400 monthly salaries, and is the contact person for the outsourced external payroll supplier and single point of contact regarding salary issues for the Swedish employed employees and their managers. The HR Advisor is responsible for preparing data and work on an ongoing basis and administration & processes regarding the payroll and HR administration. The HR Advisor is responsible for ensuring that all data/employee records are correctly entered into payroll and in our HR systems to secure a full data control. The HR Advisor will also work on quality assurance in payroll/HR work by performing reconciliations and controls. The HR Advisor is also the first point of contact for managers/employees in HR related processes/issues/questions. This role is also responsible for Mobility and support the organization in Mobility related questions. You will work in partnership with our outsourced Payroll partner in Sweden, our Talent Acquisition team, our People Development team, the line managers, employees and external customers as well as being the initial point of contact to resolve queries from the same.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Drive the salary and pension process for Sweden & act as support for Sweden
- Maintain up to date knowledge and expertise in all areas of Payroll as well as pensions including legislative and CBA related changes
- First point of contact in HR related questions and support to managers and employees (CBA, labour law, rehab etc.)
- Establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls within Payroll/pension (COSO) as well as providing information to external auditors
- Managing the internal share program ‘One Share’
- Managing Mobility/Expats and contacts with authorities related to mobility
- Coordinate & support organizational changes
- Educate new managers in HR salary processes, systems and labour law/CBA
- Support managers regarding salaries, retirement, benefits or other personnel related issues in accordance with the company’s processes and guidelines
- Administrate, preparing and/or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminations
- Provide statistics and reports to use for data driven decisions of the wider HR team
We are looking for you who have a proactive approach, driven and have strong integrity. You are a team player who thrives in a performance-oriented business and have high social skills.
- Bachelor degree HR or Economics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swedish and English. One other Nordic language is a huge plus
- Demonstrable a minimum of 1+ years HR experience including a track record of working with Swedish payroll and pension administration with different parts of the process
- Knowledge of Swedish occupational pension plan ITP
- Proven record of pension reporting and reporting system such as “Försäkringsgirot”
- Strong excel skills with an ability to build and maintain appropriate tools and models
- Strong knowledge of Swedish employment law.
- Proven ability to design/evaluate process, recommend and implement improvements
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you.