Compliance Monitoring Auditor
Luton, United Kingdom
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Within TUI Group, TUI Airline regroups all airline activities across UK, Nordics, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Morocco, France, and the Dutch Antilles. Compliance Monitoring is a function within our airline organisation responsible for monitoring compliance with the applicable regulatory and company requirements and ensuring that these activities are being carried out properly under the supervision of the relevant head of functional area. The Compliance Monitoring function operates as a multi-disciplinary team of experts driving efficiency and innovation.
As Compliance Monitoring Auditor, your focus will be to plan, prepare and conduct audits and inspections relating to Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation of the TUI Northern Region Airlines. The job holder will also have further responsibilities in supporting continuous improvement of the Compliance Monitoring Management System.
In this role, you’ll report to the Compliance Standards Delivery Manager.
We are happy to consider this role on hybrid working model with your contractual base being Luton. You will only need to visit Luton on average twice per month, but to undertake your audits, you should expect to be travelling either within the UK or Internationally for around 50% of your time. Therefore willingness and flexibility to travel are required.
Applications close 24 September 2023
ABOUT THE JOB
- Perform compliance monitoring activities (audit, inspection and other assigned projects)
- Ensure that all regulatory and company standards are audited in accordance with the TUI regulatory framework process
- Generate appropriate checklist and forms, ensuring all are accurately documented in the compliance monitoring software system
- Arrange audits with the relevant department/contracted activity provider
- Identify and record any non-conformities and opportunities for improvement and provision of the evidence necessary to substantiate such findings
- Generate audit reports and filing of audit paperwork within TUI compliance software system
- Follow up findings with the relevant manager/nominated person, ensuring root cause analysis and corrective action plan and preventive actions are adequately recorded in compliance monitoring software system
- Continue with personal development – maintaining competency by keeping abreast of regulatory changes, attendance, and completion of assigned company training
- Contribute to continuous improvement of compliance monitoring Management System by review of the established processes and procedures
- Auditing experience from within a Continuing Airworthiness Management or Part-145 organization is desirable but not essential
- Either an experienced Auditor with strong understanding of the principles and concepts of a compliance monitoring system or an individual with strong operational experience from within an Aviation Engineering environment
- Good knowledge of Continuous Airworthiness regulations (Regulation No 1321/2014) – UK CAA/ EASA Part CAMO Training desirable
- Understanding of Compliance Monitoring and Safety Management System
- Analytical thinker with ability to interpret application of regulatory requirements
- Ability to develop trusting and supportive relationships with a wide range of staff and managers both within the business and at external organisations
- Able to initiate, plan, manage and deliver projects with minimum oversight
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, desirable knowledge of AMOS, SAP or IQSMS
- Ability to travel within TUI Airline Network to conduct required compliance monitoring activities
- Role requires strong business English, both spoken and written
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.