Internship - Inflight Supply Chain
Fulltime / Parttime: Fulltime
Are you interested in aviation and are you curious to see and learn what really goes on behind the scenes of TUI fly? Would you like to contribute within the operation in terms of catering logistics and product choice onboard of our planes? Then we are looking for you!
As the IFSC intern you will contribute to the inflight supply chain catering, logistics and provisioning of the in- and outstations. Inventory management, onside checks and maintaining contact with our caterers and suppliers at home and abroad are important responsibilities during the internship. You will support the team in all their work.
As an intern some of your tasks will be:
- Assist the team in day-to-day operations;
- Perform audits of third party contractors;
- Inventory management;
- Taking notes and organize meetings;
- Ramp/ aircraft checks.
What do you bring to the table?
- You are a Bachelor or Master student, following an Aviation, Logistics, Supply chain, Tourism, Language or other relevant study;
- Strong business English is mandatory, Dutch and/or French is a plus;
- Interested in the aviation industry;
- Experienced in MS Excel and other MS Office software;
- Ability to work in Zaventem (train/bus compensation included).
We are looking for a student who can commit to an internship of at least 2 months. You will be enrolled in a 39h work week and you will be working from our header quarter in Zaventem.
What do we offer?
- Learning and development (online/offline);
- A look behind the scenes of a dynamic corporate organisation;
- After exertion comes relaxation through numerous staff activities.
Together, TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airline and Retail, however, they cooperate closely in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the global tourism market leader, please visit careers.tuigroup.com