P2P Executive - Cash Desk
Joining the TUI Global Business Services as P2P (Purchase-to-Pay) Executive, you will assist with the Accounts Payable (AP) activities within the Global Finance Services to provide a high level of service for internal and external customers and suppliers.
While applying for this position, please, attach your CV in English!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, supporting financial controls as well as providing timely, comprehensive and accurate financial information back to the business
- Assist with the Cash Desk and Supplier accounts management, servicing TUI entities and businesses with Accounting activities in accordance with the organization´s policies
- Prepare files attached to invoices for a journal upload making sure that all accounting dimensions are in line with the underlying business transaction
- Process incoming invoices and credit notes received from MMBS entities for expenses paid for TUI tour operators and for funds received on behalf of TUI tour operators: check invoice details, assign correct accounting dimensions (GL account, cost/profit center, season, originating period, etc.), workflow documents for approval, follow up on unanswered workcycles, post invoices/credit notes. Work with Business Partners to improve invoicing from suppliers
- Ensure all invoices/credit notes are processed with appropriate authorisation and in accordance with supplier contractual terms
- Resolve all queries and issues raised by internal and external parties and work closely with destination offices and internal departments; in particular clarify discrepancies with suppliers and with internal parties, e.g. due to missing or incorrectly posted
- GL account reconciliations making sure that open item managed accounts are cleared
- Support the process of funds transfers to guests in resorts in emergency situations including confirmation that funds can be released
- Maintain supplier relationships, communicating effectively and proposing improvements of any identified issues on supplier and GL accounts will be further tasks of your role
- Raise requests for vendor master data changes or setups, where needed
- Join regular meetings with TLTS/TBS to identify any challenges or blockers to meet the operational requirements and participate in resolving any issues
- Undertake other adhoc activities as deemed necessary
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business advantageous (nice to have)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are mandatory. Any additional language, in particular German, but also French or Spanish advantageous
- Previous experience in administration, supplier, and customer management
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Proficient in using MS Outlook and strong MS Excel skills
- A methodical, organised approach to the execution of assigned tasks.
- Someone with proven numeric skills and financial acumen
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Highly service oriented and responsive
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: we thrive by working within intercultural environments, where you’ll have opportunities to work with international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: our TUI Ways of Working (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous company discounts, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit OUR DNA.