Order to Cash Front Office Executive
Joining our TUI Finance Global Business Services Team you will be responsible for the Collection, cash application and Dispute process, this means claiming open client balances, managing incoming cash and client dispute treatment.
While applying for this position, please, attach your CV in English!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Managing open client balances during the collection process.
- Chasing Inhouse client overdue balances.
- Creating, updating and reviewing dispute cases
- Managing inquiries from other departments regarding client accounts.
- Regular accounts follow up.
- University degree
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable role
- Experience in dealing with multiple clients
- Strong conflict management skills
- Proven decision-making skills – excellent commercial judgement
- Result focused with strong attention to detail
- Very high English level spoken and written – German and Spanish are plus.
- Strong Excel skills
- Candidates with a SAP experience will be advantageous.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.