Global Online Distribution Manager
Luton, United Kingdom
Join TUI BLUE Hotels & Resorts as Global Online Distribution Manager who is responsible for supporting and defining the future vision and global strategic plan for dynamic pricing and connectivity. The key objective is to grow dynamic partners, expand into new markets, increase revenues, decrease cost of sale and support the company book direct strategies. The position is responsible for working closely with Commercial teams to align and implement agreed distribution initiatives. You will lead a team of online distribution specialists to manage existing accounts increasing share of wallet through activation initiatives, sign new dynamic connectivity partners and develop education programs for the hotel portfolio. The role holder will also drive the GDS and Metasearch Strategies for the group.
We are able to offer a flexible work location where the role holder may be based from any of our employing entities. International travel will be required.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Finalise and implement the dynamic rate and connectivity strategy for TUI Hotels and Resorts.
- Oversee and manage an account portfolio of strategic partners.
- Identify and contract new connectivity opportunities with intermediaries (i.e., OTA’s, wholesalers, Tour Operators etc.)
- Provide innovative solutions and programs to support the overall Sales & Distribution strategy in order to increase systems contribution for the brand.
- Conduct regular data analysis to review performance and review initiatives needed to drive performance.
- Develop and direct the audit process across the portfolio of hotels identifying gaps and opportunities to optimise performance.
- Responsible for Travel Ads program by Expedia and for curating and improving quality of digital on OTAs and GDS platforms.
- Develop global tactical campaigns distributing across all sales channels to maintain rate parity.
- Conduct regular data analysis and adapt strategies and actions to maximise revenue and ensure segment is fully optimized.
- Optimize rate product, inventory availability, placement, content and visibility on connected channels. Monitor and evaluate channels to ensure live and on sale.
- Align activities across the portfolio of brands.
- Develop and consistently update standard operating policies setting clear guidelines.
- Support new hotel openings, exists and conversions.
- Finalise educational programmes and cascade best practices.
- Lead and deploy team of online distribution managers to support hotels.
- Set clear KPIs for Online Distribution team.
- Experience working in an OTA or a Global hotel brand.
- Computer literate and proficient across Microsoft and other standard hotel operating systems.
- Team Leadership, management, communication, presentation, and mentoring skills.
- Strong customer relationship management building trusted relationship. Customer centric.
- Able to influence and impact both internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective negotiating and decision-making skills.
- Analytical skills to measure, track, and drive performance.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Results-driven: able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinker with an innovative and curious mindset.
- Structured and Organised / Planner.
- Collaborative / Team player.
- Multitasker able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Applications will auto close 23:59 Monday 25th September.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and TUI Workwide
- Discretionary yearly bonus scheme
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with the option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
*Offer and reward package dependent on employing entity.
TUI BLUE is the global flagship hotel brand of the TUI Group combining the best aspects of both individual and all-inclusive holidays with outstanding quality and modernity. Our hotel brand stands out from the crowd with first-class locations, regional architecture, an innovative technology concept with a unique blend of local and contemporary cuisine and BLUEF!t® sport and leisure facilities.
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.