HR Advisor - People Services Part time 50%
Join our global TUI Musement Global People Services team as a Part Time HR Advisor – People Services 50% where you will support contracting our posted staff working in our various destinations around the world. You will primarily ensure an optimal on- and off-boarding process and taking on an important role to support our Managers in destination with questions to Swiss labour law and regulations. The role is permanent and based in Altendorf, Switzerland.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Supporting and consulting of employees in the destinations as well as supporting the Managers in destinations regarding personnel and legal issues
- Monthly payroll Control Process
- Various administrative tasks (warning letters, terminations, work certificates, etc.)
- Supporting HR Admins in Data maintenance in EC/SAP
- Monthly handling of time sheets
- Cooperation with various interfaces (such as Payroll, Reward, Recruitment, Placement, etc.)
- Participation in internal as well as international HR projects
- Part time position 21 hours a week
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken, in German and English
- Education as “Sachbearbeiter Personal”
- Commercial apprenticeship and at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrable previous experience in Business administration tasks
- No problem to process high volume
- Empathy, honesty, transparency and confidentiality should be part of your personality
- SAP/EC experience is an advantage
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid working
- Become a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Annual bonus scheme
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.