Crystal Ski Childcare Team Leader | EU Nationals | Work Abroad
Flexible contract (working abroad)
Join Crystal ski as part of our Junior Management Team as a Childcare Team Leader and use every day as an opportunity to make our youngest guests smile and happy.
You will monitor, measure and coach an international team of childcare staff, ensuring the provision of a high quality, safe, stimulating and caring environment for children aged 6 months to 8 years, six days a week.
To apply for this role, you must
- Have an EU passport or the right to work and live in Italy.
- Be available from 20.11.2023 until 15.04.2024.
- Hold a recognized Childcare Qualification and a First Aid Certificate.
If you don’t match these requirements but would like to work for us, please Register your Interest for Summer 2024 here.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensure our childcare offering delivers a varied, innovative and creative programme in a fun and safe environment, both indoors & out in the snow as well as evenings for kids aged 6 months to 8 years.
- You will drive high performance, engaging and motivating your team to use their initiative to achieve targets.
- You will monitor and measure performance by using guest feedback to provide your team with coaching, guidance and support.
- You will develop your team by setting achievable performance objectives, creating action plans when necessary.
- Monitor the quality of all services and adhere to the Childcare Handbooks, ensuring procedures and Health & Safety guidelines are met at all times
- You will take accountability for ensuring inventory, stock control and quality requirements are met and specification requirements are achieved, escalating discrepancies when necessary
- Create staff schedules to meet guest uptake and take responsibility for maintaining the quality of display material and guest communications.
- You will work as part of the wider team with resort management responsibilities including childcare staff resource planning and placements, visa requirements and in-resort inductions.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, suppliers and guests
- You will be the childcare specialist and use your knowledge and expertise to assist other departments with childcare queries.
- You are passionate about being and living in the mountains and have an interest in winter outdoor life.
- Effective communicator with a good standard of both written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information, collate data and produce summary reports
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and to manage conflict situations
- Excellent problem solving & organisation skills
- Fun and confident personality with the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Experience of working with children in a professional environment
- Ability to coach and develop staff, you will have proven supervisory experience and a distinctive sense of responsibility
- Fluent in verbal and written English; with additional European languages an advantage.
- Clean driving licence and confident to drive abroad in snowy conditions
ABOUT OUR OFFER
Your Salary*, Private Health Insurance, Flights, Company iPad & Uniform are standard.
We will also provide you with an accommodation. Depending on your role & location, you may be sharing a bedroom with another colleague.
We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our Learning Hub, Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
Summer work in our Lakes & Mountains or Beach program and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
*Salary Range from 1550€ – 1575€ per month*
*Dependent and in line with cost of living and minimum wages in each country
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#Crystal #CrystalJobs #WorkHardSkiHard #TUIDestinationJobs #LetsTUIIt