Regional Head of Sales Asia for ROBINSON
depending on location
**Location of this position would be within Asia, but it is possible to work remotely.**
Our ROBINSON and TUI MAGIC LIFE Clubs are known for their unique atmosphere and very high guest satisfaction. Of course, this is due to innovative holiday concepts, but above all to the passion that all our employees bring to the table – around 5,000 colleagues work for our guests in over 40 clubs on site and at the head office in Hanover, turning a popular product into an unforgettable experience.
The Regional Head of Sales Asia is a strategic sales leadership role for Asia, responsible for delivering the hotel revenues to achieve budgets for the Robinson Portfolio of up to 9 hotels. The Regional Head of Sales will pro-actively oversee the sales processes across a portfolio of hotels directing the appointed Sales Team to deliver results in line with the targets set while personally managing some key accounts.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Clear understanding of the hotel(s) budget and business strategies to implement hotel’s short, mid and long-term strategy in conjunction with Sales Leader, Revenue Leader, and other key stakeholders.
- Driving Total Revenue (Room, F&B, Ancillary) for each account.
- Preparing the annual sales expense budget including travel, joint marketing, brochure contributions, trade fair participation and any other relevant expenses to drive hotel performance.
- Working with the Regional Sales Leaders and other key stakeholders to develop, finalise and execute the strategies as agreed and set.
- Ensuring that both existing and new accounts meet and exceed the goals as set in the annual budget.
- Setting strategies and accounts plans for the top producers to drive growth for their own managed accounts and ensuring that their direct reports deliver the same.
- Pro-actively identifying new markets and business opportunities to increase sales deploying their team accordingly.
- Experience of working with global hotel brand
- Multi hotel unit experience at Director level, delivering results across differing markets and segments.
- Demonstrated ability to support, develop and implement successful commercial strategies
- Team Leadership, management, communication, presentation, and mentoring skills
- Strong customer relationship management building trusted relationship across an Account Portfolio
- Effective negotiator and decision-making skills.
- Analytical skills to measure, track and drive performance
English business fluent, other foreign languages desirable
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go.
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.