Senior Manager Group Crisis Management & Business Continuity (m/f/d)
Depends on local regulations
ABOUT THE JOB
- Crisis Management/BC – Maintain and deliver the Group Crisis Management strategy to the standards agreed by the TUI Board. Ensure procedures are trained, tested and implemented throughout the group in crisis, and business continuity management. In the event of a crisis will support the Senior Directors and deputise for the Group Head of Crisis & BC. Will review and amend procedures and policy in line with group and audit requirements to be strategically aligned with the group 5-year plan. Will lead the Hannover Campus for AG in any crisis situations.
- Hotels & Resorts – Will maintain and deliver all incident and crisis management procedures for Hotels & Resorts. Will liaise and support all TUI and Joint Venture hoteliers, and be first point of contact for THR management
- Decision Making –Responsibility to make decisions if required in a crisis. Actively can makes decision on responsibilities and procedures in all aspects of crisis management
- Leadership and culture – Provide strong united and inspiring Leadership across Crisis and Business Continuity business function. Act as a role model in displaying the TUI values and vision in all activity Acts as a Group Wide Crisis Manager supporting and coordinating as required. Ensures that the customer is at the heart of all process and procedures. Leads and manages the relationship with the workers council in Germany.
- Profit & Growth – Manage activity to increase profit and save cash, by maximising and streamlining provision and delivery of crisis management advice and services across the organisation. Accountable for supporting the delivery of Crisis Management services in a streamlined and cost-effective way without compromising customer service and customer and employee safety.
- Customer Insight and Experience – Ensure that the performances of the Crisis Management Teams are regularly reviewed to ensure continuous improvement
- Demonstrate experience in designing and implementing Crisis Management (Incident Management & Business Continuity) strategy flexing according to organisational needs
- Experience of Leadership and management in a remote environment
- Knowledge of the travel industry across markets and business’s( minimum 5 years)
- Operates effectively and fluently at a senior level, confidently addressing complex and sensitive issues
- Ability to plan and think clearly and quickly in a crisis situation, with the ability to look at the situation objectively and consider the impact
- Ability to make decisions in relation to the group requirements of customers, colleagues in the event of a crisis
- Ability to produce and deliver and test process and procedures to all levels of the group business
- Qualification in Business Continuity, Crisis or Risk Management, or 5 years + expertise
- Ability to produce own training and presentation materials
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Ability to manage projects and set targets
- Understanding of theory and best practise in all areas of crisis management (Incident management, Business Continuity)
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Trauma Support trained
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (Working from abroad)
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonus, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA. We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.