Tour Guide | Guanacaste | Local Residents
Liberia, Costa Rica
Join our global TUI Musement Team in Guanacaste Costa Rica as Tour Guide. Your mission will be to provide engaging and relevant information to our guests during our tours. You will be working closely with your colleagues in the excursions department and ensuring that our customers receive a unique and fascinating travel experience during our one day, shore excursions and Multi-day Excursions.
This role is located in Costa Rica and requires all applicants to already have the rights to live and work in Costa Rica before applying.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Guiding One day excursions, Shore excursions, and Multiday Tours. Describe points of interest around the day to the group and answer any questions.
- Leading natural history and cultural interpretation tours. lead groups or individuals through historical sites, museums, geographic destinations, and outdoor excursions.
- Provide a worthwhile experience for guests during tours
- Explain safety procedures during tours, and brief guests on any conditions they need to be aware of or the procedures they can take in the event of an emergency.
- Guides may be responsible for the comfort and well-being of their guests.
- Certified or Licensed as General Tour Guide by Costa Rica Tourism board.
- An experienced individual in the tourism business. Experience in a similar role or any administrative career.
- Microsoft Office knowledge and ease of technology are a must.
- A proactive professional with a clear focus on quality and efficiency. Very organized, with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Responsible, Customer service oriented.
- Able to work under intense pressure scenarios.
- Driving license B-1 would be advantageous.
- Fluent in Verbal and written English, an extra European language would be advantageous (French, German etc)
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard.
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team.
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons.
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.