Traffic Agent ꟾ San Jose | French Speaker
San José, Costa Rica
Join our global TUI Musement Team in San Jose, Costa Rica. Your mission will be to organize transportation planning and daily reservations for transportation services, manage any other customer queries and ensure all operational aspects of transfer reservations are covered and running smoothly for our guests. Working with English-speaking colleagues, and customers over the phone or in person, via email and striving to provide excellent customer service.
This role is located in Costa Rica and requires all applicants to already have the rights to live and work in Costa Rica before applying.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Organize and ensure the correct logistic of transportation services in Costa Rica (Hotels-Airports several destinations in Costa Rica).
- Process any cancellations, and manage queries regarding pick-up times, timetables, and prices.
- Make transportation quotes for the reservations and quotes department before clients arrive in the country.
- Guest support in destination and logistic emergency resolution by company-assigned cellphone, and email.
- An experienced individual in the tourism business. Someone with strong knowledge and understanding of the Tour Operation Industry. Experience in a similar role or any administrative career background is advantageous.
- Microsoft Office knowledge and ease of technology are a must.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in Spanish & English are a must (additional languages, such as French or German will be an advantage but not required for the position).
- A proactive professional with a clear focus on quality and efficiency. Very organized, with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- A talented professional, team player who wants to learn, grow, and drive their career.
- Easily adapts to a variety of changes to ways of working and quickly learns a new skill.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.