Hotel Yield & Revenue Coordinator - Balearics
Joining our Group Purchasing function as a Hotel Yield & Revenue Coordinator, you will be responsible for renegotiating competitive late room rates, board supplements and ensuring maximum room availability on behalf of multiple markets aligned with the customer demand.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Be responsible for a small portfolio of hotels by successfully sourcing special offers and discounts for the relevant destinations.
- Responsible for analysing current booking sales trends, competitor landscape and market conditions on behalf of multiple markets, to ensure we can negotiate, and challenge stop sales, requesting extra allocation, and reducing release periods
- Build and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with our hotel partners and be their primary point of contact for any system and policy changes (periodic hotel visits may be required)
- Help to ensure that both parties have a common vision and a shared set of goals to maximize business profit and achieve the best outcome for our hotel partners
- To build strong relationships with the Purchasing, Product and Trading department for the relevant source markets, to identify revenue opportunities and act as per trading needs
- Negotiation, persuasion, and relationship management skills
- Experience working within the hotel industry or tour operator would be desirable
- Strong commercial acumen and highly analytical thinking/numerical reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Comfortable challenging supplier decisions and having the ability to find solutions in win-win situations
- Good time management and process-orientated skills
- A highly motivated, proactive team player with a positive and flexible can-do attitude
- Experience working with several offer management and systems would be nice to have
- Be fluent in both verbal and written English and Spanish
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company offers you:
- Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.