Hotel Contracting Support Executive
Luton, United Kingdom
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support the Purchasing team and hotel partners with accommodation contracting data management, contracting system maintenance and administration to enable contracts to be accurately processed and put on sale as soon as possible.
- Responsible for, alongside the migration team, accurately maintaining data integrity, which includes contract completeness, rollovers and ensuring errors or omissions are corrected.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and departments to help optimise opportunities and achieve swift problem resolution to enhance the hotel partner experience.
- Coordinate internal stakeholder visits by preparing itineraries, booking accommodation with suppliers, appointments, and preparing information packs to ensure that we offer a positive destination experience.
- Collate and share valuable destination knowledge, E.g., Competitor tactics and insights, resort characteristics to the Purchasing Team and Central Product to help develop and influence product selection, range management and new developments to maximise profitability and growth for your portfolio or destination.
- Create and analyse commercial management information to assist our Purchasing Teams in making informed decision making and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Support the Revenue team with offers and availability escalation associated with the Hotel Partners in your destination to ensure we maximise our hotel occupancy and bed-to-seat position.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office suite, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Numerate and analytical, eye for detail, can analyse basic numerical data
- Excellent communicator, fluent English (written and spoken), any additional language advantageous
- A team player who can build strong cross-team/divisional/cross-market relationships with colleagues to find the best solution to conflicting demands and deliver optimum performance
- Customer-focused mindset
- Well organised with experience in event planning desirable.
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working within a fast-changing, fast-moving international environment
- Can cope well under pressure and display a positive “can do” attitude
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and hotel partners
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programmes and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. As we continue to build our Global Purchasing function, we will move from operating as a set of largely independent source markets with common management of procurement towards a more global, integrated function, which will accelerate the delivery of our ambitious growth plans.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit www.careers.tuigroup.com