Operations Agent | Cancun
Join our TUI Operations Team in Cancun, Mexico as an Operations Agent. This role plays a vital role in linking our Local Operations Support, Central Functions and Destination teams. You will provide a high level of service whilst communicating between colleagues, clients and/or our guests in the destination and delivering an excellent service to ensure a smooth operation.
This job offers a local TUI Mexicana Contract and to apply you must be a Mexican Passport Holder.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Ensure last minute operational changes are managed in detail and suppliers receive all the guests requests.
- Monitor and action operational incidents and reviewing that there is no impact to the operation delivery relating to TUI activites and in-resort excursions.
- Support additonal operational tasks relating to the destination operation.
- Monitor that the delivery and services of excursions meet the quality and operations standards agreed.
- Maintaining clear and continuous communication with suppliers, and both internal and external stakeholders and ensure that all information is collected in a timely and efficient manner.
- Guarantee that all information of the operation is collected in a timely and efficient manner for invoicing purposes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English is required. Other European languages would be advantageous.
- Great administration skills, strong planning, organisation and confident with technology.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead.
- A genuinely helpful, flexible, and professional personality.
- A culturally intelligent individual, exceptional dealing with ambiguity, within a global perspective and a multinational environment
- You can quickly learn about the job, about all the modern technology needed to do it and all our incredible products and services.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIMusement #LetsTUIIt