SAP Functional Consultant - Order to Cash (FI) (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
37.5 - 40
At TUI we’re ambitious to become the leader in technology within the travel industry and to achieve this we are looking to build a capable, creative team who want to be a part of accomplishing that goal.
We never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
As an SAP Functional Consultant O2C you will respond to Business and Technical requirements to make recommendations to improve and extend the functionality of the Finance System alongside resolving Incidents and supporting Changes.
TUI Group is implementing SAP across the Business with the UK & Ireland, Central European Business (Germany Austria, Switzerland, Poland) and Nordics Business (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland). Further rollouts of the single system across additional territories are planned over the coming years. This is an exciting time to join the Team with a wide remit, multiple projects and new functionality constantly required by the user departments.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Implement and support SAP Order to Cash to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Understand user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
- Be able to analyse, design and configurate SAP SD & FI (O2C & R2R) to support our Order to Cash processes.
- Provide knowledge and understanding of SAP FICO, SD and C&B concepts and process flows that they are able to both understand existing configuration and solutions and also design new solutions for new requirements.
- Be responsible for the successful maintenance of SAP including the provision of functional expertise, guidance, presentation and instruction on SAP products to the Business community.
- Act as liaison with the users for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems as well as map the clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives by developing the necessary product modifications in order to satisfy the business needs.
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the SAP environment and evaluate the impact of changes or additions.
- Create proper documentation to ensure seamless deployments and easy support for the created or changes.
- Maintain a full up to date document set in Solution Manager.
- Support testing as required for new user functionality.
- Consult with peers on Incidents, changes and projects as required.
- Familiarity with best practice interface technologies within a SAP environment and able to architect changes or enhancements to interfaces as required.
- Deputize for the process lead where applicable.
- Experience in customizing and enhancing solutions in SAP O2C with focus on the module FI. Experience with SD would also be highly appreciated.
- Very good understanding of finance and accounting, especially on the receivable and revenue processes.
- Strong SAP knowledge / skills within R2R and C&B.
- Experience with payments processing in SAP and the dunning process
- Experience in connecting SAP with external Payment Service Providers for different payment types (e.g. credit card payments)
- Communications skills with an ability to turn complex business issues into SAP solutions.
- Able to optimize and improve the current applications both on technical and functional side. Provide business analysis and process design expertise.
- Able to document accurately the proposed solution, functional design and specifications.
- Deep understanding and experience with ABAP language and SAP development tools.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects/requirements simultaneously, meet deadlines, and properly escalate issues for a timely resolution.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with diverse groups of individuals and the ability to maintain effective work relationships.
- Self-motivated team player that thrives in a collaborative and competitive environment.
ABOUT OUR OFFER:
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Smart working (Flexible hours) and possibility of working remotely up to 100% or Hybrid from one of our offices
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.