OSH Admin Executive | Cancun | Mexico | Fixed Term
Join our global TUI Musement Operations Support Team as an OSH Admin Executive for our Intercruises brand. You will provide operational and administrative support into our Global Operations Support Intercruises Hub .
This job offers a local contract. You must have the right to live and work in Mexico before applying. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Responsible for verifying costs and sales before invoicing process.
- Working with internal Cruise line and Non-TUI Cruise line platforms in uploading and invoicing.
- Invoices back up: Collecting from Operational teams. Reviewing and processing to other departments
- Ensure that staff in destination are following company rules and procedures relevant to Intercruises processes.
- Providing support to Finance for monthly accruals (sales and costs).
- Assist in supporting similar administration tasks from other business units.
- Supporting the OSH Team Manager for regional specific Intercruise tasks.
- Exceptional administration, planning and organisation skills.
- Computer literate and technically capable to work within a new digital service environment.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks without losing focus on planning ahead.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, plus other languages would be advantageous to service both source markets and destinations in local language when possible.
- Travel industry knowledge is valuable as well as experience dealing with ambiguity within a global and multinational environment.
- A talented team player with the ability to work virtually.
- Efficient & organized – a problem solver, multitasker and good listener who stays calm under pressure.
- You can quickly learn – about the job, about all the modern technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Finally … you will be proud to always represent our ‘TUI Smile’.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary.
- An option for a hybrid working policy between your home and office after a qualifying period
- Free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide.
TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIMusement #LetsTUIIt